HOW DOES IT WORK?
YOU ARE STILL INVOLVED
Interior Design is much more than choosing a sofa or a paint color for your wall. With Jennifer on your team, you are still very much part of the creative process.
A UNIQUE DESIGN CRAFTED JUST FOR YOU
Designing your home with Mehditash Design will allow you that tailored experience from start to finish. We individually staff each project, with a team that can include specialists in decorative paint finishes, metal work, carpentry, custom furniture, lighting design and more.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
INVEST IN QUALITY & SAVE
There is a preconceived notion that hiring an interior designer will burn a hole in your wallet. This is NOT true.
With the leadership of an experienced designer like Jennifer, you will:
1. Stick to your Budget and Timeline
2. Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
3. Only Invest in the Highest Quality Products
4. Benefiting from Highly Skilled Tradesmen supplying the best design.
5. Avoiding those costly and timely impulse buys!
Most clients find that if they are as committed to the design of their home as we are, they benefit entirely from these discounts, which include offsetting our fees altogether. After all these amazing saving opportunities, our clients always SAVE BIG and can just sit back, relax & enjoy the ride while feeling confident that they will have the home of their dreams!
NO COSTLY SURPRISES - EVER
1. A one time Design Fee payable in advance.
2. All applicable trade discounts are passed along to the client from 10% - 50% or more: this is a huge saving.
3. Access to wholesale and international products only available through us.
4. An overall and up-to-date Project Summary, that allows you to track your investment throughout the process.
5. Individual Design Proposals with detailed information and images of EVERY PURCHASE. This will include all costs and require your approval in advance. No Hidden Surprises!
6. No Hourly Billing. A sliding scale "Purchasing Fee" allows for us to process every order, supervise every install, as well as the project management of all the sub-contractors on site, which we outline at the beginning of each project.
WORKING IN DESIGN SINCE 1997
Jennifer's experience designing homes and commercial spaces began in 1997 in Europe and extended with the opening of offices in New York in 2008 and in Newport Beach, California in 2014.
With a reputable client roster, and experience working with quality tradesmen --and styles-- Mehditash Design is highly involved on every level of the design process from on-site construction management to the very moment of installing the final decorative touches.
This experience has landed Jennifer as an industry leader among other top interior designers. Through inclusion in Elite Design events such as Lenox Hill and the Ronald McDonald Showhouse in NY, as well as in the most recent Andrew Martin Design Award Review book.
Mehditash Design makes their presence known and is proud to support the design community.
Read more about Jennifer's professional experience here >>
TEST THE WATERS
Jennifer also offers a two hour in home consultation or visit the space virtually with you at the helm.
After a two hour consultation, you will understand how Jennifer brings her over 15 years of experience into the process, and you can garner a better understanding of what ideas Jennifer may have for your space specifically.
At the end of the two hour consultation, we are sure you will feel more confident in taking the next step.
SEND US AN EMAIL .. TODAY!
Follow Along Online
all the ways you can stay connected with Jennifer online
& make sure to subscribe to the blog
or to contact Jennifer regarding her position as
Editor-at-Large of California Home+Design Magazine for OC